3 Haziran 2015 Çarşamba

Philips Lumea IPL review - 8 weeks

2 months passed over the first use of Philips Lumea Precision IPL SC2006/11. I used it regularly on bi-weekly periods as recommended on the manual.

Philips claims 85% hair reduction in their advertisements. Actually I just wanted to prove or disprove their assertion during these 8 week period. I used Philips Lumea 4 sessions and really got nearly 80-90% hair reduction on my skin.

Hair re-growth rate has slowed down and new hairs are fairer than before which means softer and better looking skin.

How my skin looks after  8 weeks - Philips Lumea IPL 
When you zoom in your skin you may see hair roots but not at a disturbing level. Looks natural :)

I hope my hairs do not re-grow as it used to be, thats the only thing that I want for now. So far, I am really satisfied with the results and definitely recommend it.

If I watch any negative side effects, I share it with you.

Hope my comments help!

Any comments & questions are welcomed.

If you would like to see my previous comments:
First trail
week 3
week 4
week 6

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder