1 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Philips Lumea Precision IPL review - 4 weeks

I have completed 4 weeks with Philips Lumea IPL and I am satisfied with the results. So far so good.

By the end of the 4th week,  my skin is softer  and hair growth is fairer.

How my arm looks by the end of week 4 
When I touch my skin, I feel softer than before since most of the hairs fell off.

Hairs on my skin does not seen from 15-20 cm away. If you focus on the skin you can see the remaining hairs as seen on the photo.

When I first used Philips Lumea, some part of my skin burnt. Finally my skin healed but have white scars.

How my laser burn looks by the end of week 4 - Philips Lumea
I think & hope this scar will also disappear. I had laser burns while I was treated by Alexandrite laser. I had circular burns on my legs. By the time the laser burns healed but white spots remained on my skin.  It took these white spots to disappear about  3-5 months.

Click if you like to see my   first trial comments
                                             second trial comments





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder