30 Mayıs 2015 Cumartesi

Philips Lumea IPL review - end of week 3 results with photos

You will see my Philips Lumea reviews in English without delay as in Turkish which was posted on bi-weekly or monthly basis following the trial of Philips Lumea. I try to do my best for english translation as a second language english speaker :))

First of all, I am satisfied with the results right after two sessions with Philips Lumea IPL on my arms. Hairs on my arms started to fall out and my skin got softer by the end of week 3.

I used Philips Lumea IPL on my arms again by the end of week 2 as recommended on the manual. I did not trim hairs because they did not grow that much to shave them again and directly used IPL on my arms.

The second usage of the Philips Lumea was easier and faster than the first one. I got used to apply it effectively and took me 10-15 minutes to treat my arms.



During the first 2 weeks, I did not feel smoothness on my arms and did not observe hair fall out.

As I mentioned in my first post on Philips Lumea, I had a laser burn and left with scars. It really hurt me following the first week of the laser use. I had scars on my arms just on the areas that I drew with white eye pencil. I really do not recommend you use white pencils on your skin!

I have not used white pencil in my 2nd session.


How scar looks after 2 weeks - Philips Lumea
Hairs started to fall out following session 2 and my skin was silkier but not at the level of perfect smoothness.


How my skin looks by the end of  2nd session with Philips Lumea

During this period hairs have not grow back or come finer so I did not need to shorten hairs to apply Philips Lumea.
How my skin looks by the end of  week 3 with Philips Lumea

Any comments or questions are welcomed :)

To read 4th week results 
               1st trial comments, click click…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder