2 Haziran 2015 Salı

Philips Lumea IPL review - 6 weeks

I continue to use Philips Lumea Precision IPL SC2006/11 regularly and I already completed my third session, 6 weeks past over the first use.

Since my hairs did not re-grow during this 6 weeks period, I did not shave my arm and directly use Philips Lumea IPL on my skin.

The level of smoothness is higher compared to 2nd session:) I still feel the hairs on my skin but less than before since most of the hairs fell off. My skin is softer but not feeling as soft as I did after Alexandrite laser session.

The results are beyond my expectations in such a short time period. My skin is looking better day by day :)

How my arm looks

If you zoom in you can see hairs but not disturbing as before
By the way, there is still no change on the white scars that I had after laser burn.

I wonder if 80% of hairs disappear by the end of week 8 as promised on the Philips Lumea ads.

For previous comments:

First trail
week 3
week 4
week 8


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder